- Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very popular. some unscrupulous people said breaking the four regulative principles was Caitanya Mahaprabhus teaching. so the educated Bengali community had nothing to do with His teachings. As a result His teachings and His Dhama both appeared due to these Apasampradayas.
- Dasavatara Stotra is the Mangalacarana to Gita Govinda of Srila Jayadeva Goswami.
- Bauls have their annual festival at Bindutal (birthplace of Jayadeva Goswami).
- Buddhism means voidism or nothingness.
- Sankarcharya's version: sarvam khalvidam bhrama. Nirvana means merging in brahmajyoti called Kevaladwaitvada or absolute non dualism.
- He established impersonalism to defeat voidism of Buddhists.
- Ramanujacharya established special non dualism or Vishista Adwaitvada. Visnuswami established Dwaitdwaitavada.
- Then Caitanya Mahaprabhu made a perfect harmony by establishing Acintya Bhedabheda Tattva.
- Symptoms of Acintya: what exists exactly beyond the material domain is Acintya.
- Living entities are under the internal potency of Krsna.
- In order to give exclusive credit to Srila Prabhupada Caitanya Mahaprabhu made his teachings disappear alongwith His Dhama.
- Srila Prabhupada to Jayadayal Dalmiya: Send your grand children to Vrindavana Gurkula and make them a brahmana. Modern education is just to get a job, sudra.
- A Vaisnava can be recognized by his attachment to Krsna.
- Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakura was very English in his ways and deliberately wrote so difficult English so that even the Britishers would have to sit with a dictionary to understand his writings. He did all this so that they would no longer look down upon Indians.
- He instructed Srila Prabhupada when he was just a young married man with a wife and children and was a manager of India's first pharmaceutical company Dr. Bose's laboratory.
- He preached vigorously and established 64 Gaudiya Mathas across the important cities of India over a short span of 12 years.
- He founded The August Assembly and remained its only celibate member till his last breath.
Monday, 7 January 2013
H.H. Bhakti Charu Swami Maharaj gave lecture on Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakura's Disappearance day celebration @ HG Rajasekhara Prabhus new home on 1st January, 2013
Excerpts from the class.